Friday 16 August 2019

My questions for sir Edmund Hillary

In class we are learning about Sir Edmund Hillary. We were asked to write some questions that we would use if we could interview him. Here are the questions Leilani and I came up with:

1. Do you have children, how many? I have three children, 1 boy and 2 girls, but sadly one has passed :(
2. What else did you do apart from climbing Mount Everest? I’ve built a school for some poor kids and a village in the himalayen mountains.

3. How long did it take to make it to the summit of Mt Everest? It took seven weeks

4. What was the first mountain climb adventure that you ever went on? 
My first major climb was Mt Oliver.

5. How do you feel about being single now? Eh

6. Was someone with you or helping you on the climb. Yes Tenzing Norgay who was very nice
7. Would you do it again? Oh no. I might die.

8. What   schools did you go to. I went to Owairaka Primary School, the best school ever, not.I went to Auckland Grammar School and finished 8, 2 years earlier in primary school. Last question

Thanks Sir Edmund Hillary.
BLOG YOU LATER

What would you ask Sir Edmund Hillary if you interviewed him?

4 comments:

  1. Kia Ora, my name is Richard and I’m from Room 7 at Owairaka District School. I really liked your blog post about Sir Edmund Hilllary. I remember when I did something like this.

    Thanks for sharing your learning. You should check out my blog (odsrichardt.blogspot.co.nz/)

    Blog you later,
    (Richard)

    ReplyDelete
  2. kia ora Richard, what did you do for sir Edmund Hillary. Who is your hero? Blog you later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my name is Elio from room 8 and I like your blog post about sir Edumund Hillary. Blog ya later.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Elio, my name is Aundreah and I need more information from you for my questions.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.